To succeed, businesses must show that they can adapt and create experiences that delight their customers. By gathering data from across their enterprise and relevant external sources, companies are able to take their customer, product, patient, or other data and provide a unified 360-degree view using a governed and actionable data lake.
Customer data typically is collected in disjointed systems and databases. In order to reduce this complexity, companies are centralizing their customer data into data lakes as a scalable and cost-effective way to gather information from a wide variety of sources and bring it all into a unified platform.
Zaloni customers achieve 360-degree views of their data to improve the following efforts:
- Targeted and personalized marketing
- Campaign planning
- Customer segmentation
- Customer behavior analysis
- Loyalty programs
- Product and service improvement
Customers see immediate results from their data lake
The Zaloni Data Platform + Data Master Extension = Customer 360°
A modernized solution from Zaloni includes an integrated self-service data platform that streamlines data operations in the data lake by leveraging machine-learning algorithms to automate and dynamically find the “golden” master records that define your audiences.
By breaking down the silos associated with traditional data located in disjointed systems and databases, you can find new ways to improve your customers’ experience and even find a new source of revenue from your data. The solution provides:
- Integrated data management platform: Unifies relevant structured and unstructured customer data
- Metadata management capabilities: Enables privacy, quality and lineage of data important for regulations
- Automation and orchestration of workflows: Facilitates enrichment, quality and lifecycle management
- Agile data mastering: Machine-learning engine for data mastering in the data lake
- Self-service catalog: Users can discover and wrangle data themselves