Data Lake Architecture
The Latest Edition of Architecting Data Lakes is Here
Fully Revised for 2018
Author Ben Sharma explains the steps necessary to deploy data lakes with robust, metadata-driven data management platforms. You’ll learn best practices for building, maintaining, and deriving value from a data lake in your production environment. Included is a detailed checklist to help you construct a data lake in a controlled yet flexible way.
This ebook also explores how integrated data lake management solutions, such as the Zaloni Data Platform (ZDP), deliver necessary controls while still enabling self-service data for the business.
- A reference data lake architecture
- Key data lake attributes, including ingestion, storage, processing, and access
- Why implementing data management and governance is crucial for the success of your data lake
- How to curate the data lake through data governance, acquisition, organization, preparation, and provisioning
- Methods for providing secure self-service access for users across the enterprise
- How to build a future-proof data lake tech stack that includes storage, processing, and data management
- Emerging trends that will shape the future of data lakes
Numerous Fortune 500 companies have relied on the first edition of this book to guide their data lake strategy and implementation. Download the 2018 edition today!